We have an opening for a Senior Sales Executive/Account Director in our high-growth Platinum-Partner Salesforce Consultancy. You relish the opportunity that our 30% annual growth furnishes.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
The primary function of the +Sales Community at makepositive is too attract customers and persuade them to purchase or invest in makepositive’s services and products and then continue to retain their customer for the long-term. Key to the +Sales community are individuals who are not only able to network and develop strong relationships with potential and existing clients, but who also have a solid understanding of and passion for makepositive, it’s Vision, Mission and Values to able to sell this to its clients.
- You will will attract new customers for makepositive product and services in Salesforce Consumer and/or Business Services, and continue to retain their custom for the long term through a relationship-based approach.
- You will maximise sales profitability, growth, and account penetration; research markets, analyze trends, identify and nurture appropriate business development channels.
- Own the lifecycle of an opportunity from lead through to closure.
- Plan and organise your personal sales strategy and budget ensuring that this supports the overal sales strategy and budget as managed by the Head of Sales and ensure the maximum return on 'time investment' for your territory.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions pertinent to the growth of the Salesforce Services business.
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations, developing clear and effective written proposals and quotations for current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate internally with finance, services, and work with pre-sales to deliver presentations, ensuring proposed solutions meet customer needs.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues during the sales process.
- Maintain an up to date record and status of all leads and opportunities, and management reports as required.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce.com and other appropriate technology advancements.
- A track record in Salesforce-related sales (annual sales of £1-3m+)
- Experience and ability to work at various levels with clients to C-level.
- Ability to hit the ground running with an established network of contacts both within the salesforce.com community as well as new customers.
- A self-motivated, team-player, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good planning and organisational skill, and the ability to remain calm under pressure, while thinking and acting creatively
- Ability to remain strategic while maintaining your focus on results and execution
- Relevant vertical industry experience, and understanding of salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot.
- Financial acumen, and strong IT, budgeting and proposal writing skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK (EU Citizenship or valid visa).