We are looking for a part qualified or qualified and experienced accountant to work alongside our Head of Finance and Finance assistant, within our broader Operations team, in our high-growth UK Salesforce-centric Consultancy in the London Bridge area. You will be involved in all aspects of the company’s finances, and work within the Finance and Operations team as we scale for the future.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Accountant will manage the day to day finances for the company including:
- Working closely with the +Sales, +Services to ensure accurate invoicing of monthly services and annual licences. Raising sales invoices on a timely basis using the project management software to bill time and materials and milestones. Ensuring projects are ready to be billed without any unnecessary delays.
- Helping with any set up on projects in the project management system to ensure revenue and billing are set up correctly.
- Preparing Invoice Financing requests and preparing monthly reports for the Invoice Finance bank.
- Updating short term Cashflow model on daily basis
- Uploading monthly payroll changes to outsourced payroll provider website
- Processing and payment of VAT.
- Monthly journals for production of Management accounts e.g. accruals, prepayments, deferred revenue, accrued revenue (including calculating accrued revenue).
- Preparation of draft Management accounts for review by HOF
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the HOF in producing historical, current and forecast financial reports on a timely and ad-hoc basis.
- Developing processing efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have a solid academic foundation, Part Qualified accountancy qualification and experience in a similar role.
Additionally, candidates must possess the following:
- A detailed understanding of financial accounting and reporting practices in a busy environment.
- A demonstrated ability to work with standard business software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Accounting software. Good excel skills are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to build rapport quickly with key members and the wider internal and external client base.
- Attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to document, organise, and manage your workload effectively.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising workload to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking and taking ownership of certain areas.
Nice-to-have and Qualifications/Experience:
- CIMA, ACCA qualified or part qualified (dependent on experience).
- Knowledge of any of Salesforce, Kimble, Xero.