makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
Due to 30% growth we are expanding our Marketing team by adding a key role for us - Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing generalist who thrives on variety in a fast-paced dynamic environment as we thrive for operational excellence in our platinum partnership with Salesforce.
You enjoy new challenges and come with a broad range of marketing skills, and are as comfortable helping to set up an event as being creative with a new Video or a PowerPoint presentation. You must have strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask, plan, and execute to deadline.
- Provide a support role for the execution of the Multimedia Marketing Plan.
- Marketing administration.
- Monitor, analyse and report on social media activity on an ongoing basis.
- Website – design experience to assist with website maintenance and development or other web projects that may arise.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Project Manage campaigns and ensure that they are delivered on time and within budget
- Carry out desk-based market research.
- Participate in other projects & support events as directed by the SVP of Marketing.
Role Specific Skills:
- 2-3 years previous experience in a fast-paced marketing role – preferably in Tech.
- Marketing degree preferred but not essential.
- Design experience - Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Premiere Pro Video editing software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills – SEO, Google Analytics plus advanced MS Office, and Salesforce.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines.
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong note-keeping and reporting skills
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A continuous-improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Keeping up to date with the latest plans, developments and changes in the salesforce.com platform.
- Willing to travel to events and meetings as required
- Be able to ride the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness.