Job Description : Implementation Consultant
We are looking for experienced, energetic, experts for the role of consultant. The Salesforce consultant will work with other Salesforce consultants, customers and technical teams to create unique customer solutions leveraging the full power of the Salesforce platform. This is a customer facing role that will have responsibility for capturing and documenting requirements and specifications for custom components and interfaces, designing solutions in accordance to best practices, and working with the combined customer / Redpath teams throughout the implementation of the Salesforce solution.
Accountable for :
● Implementation and customization of customer Salesforce solution projects that involve the Sales Cloud (CRM), Service Cloud (Call Centers), Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Marketing Cloud, Custom Cloud, and/or integrations to ensure scope and customer expectations are met.
● Work with customer management, customer subject matter experts (SMEs) and or information technology personnel to complete Salesforce implementation tasks, as required.
● Serve as a liaison to Redpath Sales and Customer
● Manage smaller Salesforce implementation projects or subsets of larger projects
● Apply a general understanding of business operations
● Assist with setting Salesforce implementation standards
● Respond to a variety of broad questions and concerns from customer management regarding project requirements, documents needs, technical standards, and conditions; communicate the status of requests and determines the feasibility of projects; documents findings and actions.
● Deliver results working with 3rd party delivery partners, customer teams, and AppExchange vendors.
● Interpret and apply Redpath policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensure compliance with these areas.
● Represents the project as a Salesforce implementation expert who influences customer senior management on significant Salesforce matters.
● Work under general direction and independently determines and develops approach to solutions.
● Has a strong desire for Salesforce mastery and will use the Salesforce premier success training package to earn additional Salesforce certifications within 6 months of joining Redpath.
● Provide support to current Redpath customers within agreed upon service levels
● Provide some basic support for Google Apps for Business functions and capabilities
Required Qualifications :
● Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or equivalent experience
● 3 + years of technology experience in a small, medium or large organization
● Certified Salesforce System Administrator (ADM 201 and Dev 401)
● Proven experience taking highly conceptual business need and translate into a solution that can be effectively implemented
● Demonstrated ability to build relationships with various roles at all levels in the organization
● Demonstrated ability to independently analyze and design complex solutions within a tight deadline
● Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements, translate those requirements to technical/business solution options, and be able to communicate those effectively back to the customer, both from a technical aspect and from a business aspect.
● Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership and the business
● Strong oral and written communication skills, teamwork skills
● Strong customer services skills focusing on customer success
● Strong organizational and planning skill Preferred Qualifications
● Certified Salesforce Developer (Declarative DEV 401)
● 3+ years of experience implementing Sales and/or Customer Service projects
● Experience with AppExchange App comparisons, selection, and implementation
● Gather user and system requirements as use cases
● An exposure to the Agile SCRUM development methodology
● Business process capture and automation in Salesforce
● Solved Salesforce problems and recommended solutions
● Facilitated business processes capture across multiple departments
Good to have :
● Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant
● Certified Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
● Certified Advanced Systems Administrator