The Services team at makepositive is responsible for all aspects of solution delivery including business strategy, change management, project / iteration planning, documentation of business and technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, training and support.
We are currently looking for a skilled Salesforce Consultant with experience in this space to join our team. As part of the role you will lead the requirements for the client. You’ll support and run discovery workshops, write up the resulting requirements, collaborate on solution design and architecture, and do hands-on build. You’ll be a key point of contact for our clients, advising on best practice, technical dependencies, and the scope of the project. You’ll work closely with colleagues across the business, in teams of junior and senior colleagues, both on and offshore. You’ll be a critical liaison between technical teams, functional teams, and clients to drive the implementation. The role is within the Implementation branch of the wider Services team, reporting into a Managing Implementation Consultant based in London.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead and support a range of Salesforce projects, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients
- Build positive relationships with executive clients and sponsors, becoming a trusted advisor
- Collaborate on the design, the implementation of technology, and creative business solutions for iconic and innovative brands
- Gather business requirements from stakeholders and synthesize these into a backlog of requirements
- Document requirements with detailed, comprehensive user stories that can be easily understood in the broader context of the solution
- Team up with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and build great solutions. Work with colleagues to develop the functional and technical design; creating process maps, diagrams, and prototypes as needed.
- Create the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build including: custom objects/fields; workflows; approval processes; visualforce pages; other Force.com features
- Develop and deliver engaging training for clients
- Maintain certifications and keep up to date with Salesforce.com releases and new features to leverage the latest technology, while understanding their current strengths and weaknesses to best advise our clients
Role Specific Skills
- Experience in functional consulting roles on at least 2+ large scale, end-to-end projects implementing Salesforce technologies or multiple smaller end-to-end projects
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Salesforce certified in Admin 201 and one or more of the following: Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud or similar. Certification and/or experience with CPQ and/or FSL is an advantage
- Experience with system configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and dataloader
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Relational databases and data modelling
- Data migration between SFDC Sandboxes and Production Orgs using Change Sets, Eclipse or Ant
- Experience with version-controlled environments/interfaces (e.g. Github, Sourcetree)
- Experience integrating Force.com development with modern deployment and release processes (e.g. Agile; Continuous Integration, Jenkins) (desired)
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience delivering multiple projects using agile Scrum based methodology
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing roles
- Strong analytical and skills; proficiency working in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Good interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with diverse on and offshore teams and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries in a matrix management environment
- Project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision within the context of a global team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) or equivalent
- Willing to travel and spend periods of time on client site
- Able to ride the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
We value every human being's unique perspective. Come be yourself with us at makepositive!
''We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.''