The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead will be responsible for the smooth
running of the Practice, focusing on the management of the team within the practice,
including upskilling team members, coaching team members on Salesforce
Marketing Cloud, Pardot and drive solution architecture, develop and refine delivery
accelerators, be a trusted client advisor in the vertical and ensure consistent delivery
for insurance clients in the Salesforce space. The role is to build out a commercially
successful Practice by supporting Pre-sales and Sales in the creation of artefacts
and examples, proving estimates and supporting bids.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Driving business development including supporting pre-sales activities, participating
in sales calls and developing proposals.
- Help define Salesforce solutions on Pardot & Marketing Cloud for our clients.
- Supporting the successful delivery of Salesforce solutions.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and
- Drive key partnership relationships to support broad solutions & Integrations with
commonly supported third party systems.
- Developing marketing strategy for clients.
- Work with delivery team in mapping functional requirements to Salesforce features
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentoring junior team members in business analysis, project management, and
Salesforce best practices.
- Develop short and long-term vision and strategic plans for the Practice, based on,
commercial objectives and operating requirements.
- Build a customer-service oriented Practice and develop a responsive and effective
team that upholds project delivery standards and maintain positive customer
- Provide effective management of the organisation's Salesforce Marketing Cloud
portfolio of clients.
- Hire, develop, appraise, reward and discipline members of the Practice, as well as
retain a qualified team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Pardot members.
- Establish good working relationships and partnerships with Salesforce Account
Executives and clients.
- A comprehensive understanding of Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Services Cloud,
Marketing Cloud, Pardot and Social Studio).
- Expertise in Project Management – performing multiple roles within a project to
ensure its successful delivery.
- Experience of leading a project team made up of multiple skill sets made up from
internal or external resources.
- Experience working in a pre-sales capacity to support the successful conversion of
sales opportunities into revenue generating projects.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud (Email and Social).
- Certified Scrum Master (desirable) or experience of working in an Agile framework
- Prince2 or another recognised project management certification (desirable).
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
We value every human being's unique perspective. Come be yourself with us at makepositive!
''We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.''