We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Consultant for a one-month contract role to start, working at our London Bridge HQ with some client interaction.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
The Services Community at makepositive is responsible for all aspects of solution delivery including business strategy, change management, project / iteration planning, documentation of business and technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, training and support.
- Hands on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation
- Technical understanding of Marketing Automation implementation processes (end-to-end) including integration with third party environments in order to trigger messaging via API
- Configuration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Integration with Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud via Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and REST)
- Knowledge of Source Control, Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools and processes - Irrelevant
- AMP Scripting to build dynamic content and update Salesforce CRM objects using Email Studio and Cloud Pages
- Experience building journeys using Journey Builder
- Understanding of the contact model within Contact Builder
- Experience building SQL queries within Automation Studio
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM object model
Desired Role Specific Skills:
- Stakeholder management in and out of the business
- Web application development experience and knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Experience reviewing and documenting code
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills