We are currently looking for a Technical Consultant – Salesforce Marketing Cloud to join our growing Services delivery team. The role of a Technical Consultant is to work alongside your peers as a technical resource to ensure the technical delivery of any project you may work on. The Technical Consultant is responsible for technical plans, designs, development and test classes using a best practice agile methodology.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
The Services Community at makepositive is responsible for all aspects of solution delivery including business strategy, change management, project / iteration planning, documentation of business and technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, training and support.
The Technical Consultant role will be responsible for scoping client requirements, documenting user stories and technical configuration requirements, configuration and custom development of projects on Salesforce Marketing Cloud. In addition to this, the Technical Consultant role will be responsible for contributing to furthering development of the practice by supporting training requirements, contributing to makepositive’s knowledge base, obtaining relevant certifications for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and supporting business requirements as needed by the sales and marketing departments to promote Makepositive’s services.
Essential Role Specific Skills:
- Hands on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation
- Technical understanding of Marketing Automation implementation processes (end-to-end) including integration with third party environments in order to trigger messaging via API
- Configuration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Integration with Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud via Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and REST)
- Knowledge of Source Control, Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools and processes
Desired Role Specific Skills:
- Stakeholder management in and out of the business
- Web application development experience and knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Experience reviewing and documenting code
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills