makepositive is a multi award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries so far…and counting!
With more than 120 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
The Services Community at makepositive is responsible for all aspects of solution delivery including business strategy, change management, project / iteration planning, documentation of business and technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, training and support.
We are currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join our growing Services delivery team.
The role of a Technical Consultant is to work alongside your peers as a technical resource to ensure the technical delivery of any project you may work on. The Technical Consultant is responsible for technical plans, designs, development and test classes using a best practice agile methodology.
Key Responsibilities will include:
The Technical Consultant role will be responsible for scoping client requirements, documenting user stories and technical configuration requirements, configuration and custom development of projects on Salesforce Marketing Cloud. In addition to this, the Technical Consultant role will be responsible for contributing to furthering development of the practice by supporting training requirements, contributing to Makepositive’s knowledge base, obtaining relevant certifications for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and supporting business requirements as needed by the sales and marketing departments to promote Makepositive’s services.
Role Specific Skills:
- Hands on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation
- Technical understanding of Marketing Automation implementation processes (end-to-end) including integration with third party environments in order to trigger messaging via API
- Configuration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Integration with Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud via Salesforce Marketing Cloud Connector
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and REST)
- Stakeholder management in and out of the business
- Web application development experience and knowledge of browser compatibility issues
- Experience reviewing and documenting code
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision within the context of a global team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) or equivalent
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Keeping up to date with the latest plans, developments and changes in the salesforce.com platform. This includes, but is not limited to ensuring you remain certified
- Willing to travel and spend periods of time on client site
- Be able to rides the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness