Due to the continued growth of our organisation makepositive is seeking an experienced individual with sales and strong relationship building abilities to support our Partner Alliances - predominately with our key partners Salesforce, Salesforce.org, and our valuable partner network.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
- Support innovative sales strategies to maintain makepositive as a market leader within Salesforce & Salesforce.org in UK/I
- Identify USP’s within our chosen markets and explore ways of alleviating potential threats from the competition.
- Identify target prospect groups with partners.
- Seek out new market opportunities and close opportunities
- Holistic positioning of the overall company value proposition
- Develop the Company’s sales and marketing capabilities with alliance partners
- Drive execution of the Sales & Marketing programs and the management of the alliances pipeline.
Role Specific Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Proven experience of sales and negotiation in a B2B environment
- Experience within the Salesforce.com & Salesforce.org
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- The ability to manage pipeline and meet quarterly targets
- Demonstrable ability to uncover, and develop business opportunities
- Commercial skills and general business acumen
- Personal effectiveness including good time management and self-motivation
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A continuous-improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Keeping up to date with the latest plans, developments and changes in the salesforce.com platform
- Willing to travel to events and meetings as required
- Be able to ride the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness