We're an award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 650 successful project deliveries to our name. Customer success is at the heart of what we do and we’re really proud of our consistently high customer satisfaction score.
With more than 100 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform, including Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities, Analytics, Force.com and Heroku development.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Services focuses on strategy and execution, based on channel and competency in configuration of email, mobile, social, and web integration. Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice is continually developing new service offerings to offer you relevant and accessible service packages to meet our customer needs.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solution Architect will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of Salesforce solutions to meet client business and technical requirements. This responsibility will include scoping client requirements using SA scoping documentation, maintaining scoping documentation, writing solution design documentation (project blueprints) designing solutions for data management; scripting languages, API, third party system integrations and be able to execute advanced configuration/development activities alongside the delivery team where necessary.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for scoping detailed requirements for each project, writing the Blueprint and working alongside the delivery team to complete the project.
The Solution Architect will be supported at MakePositive by an experienced team of pre-sales Consultants, Project Managers and delivery teams across the Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice. They will also benefit from a mature partnership with SFMC and a high volume of opportunities.
- Expertise in architecting solutions including: Message-oriented middleware, Service integration, ETL, Integration adapters, Single sign-on, secure web services, Integration of public cloud technology
- Experience designing and implementing technology based business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, project manager).
- Strong focus on customer success, both for MakePositive’s customers and their customers in turn.
- Analyse, structure, and understand the long-term technology roadmap initiative with clients
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifestyle
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses
- Proven experience of strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment
- Results focused, with a desire to take the initiative and assume accountability
- Ability to travel, up to 50%
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a functional of technical role implementing Salesforce.com or Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Minimum of 2 year of experience as a Solution or Technical Architect for Marketing solutions
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in designing data architecture/schema
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation which included multiple integration points
- CRM experience in service, marketing or sales
- Digital Marketing experience
- Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Proficient in developing SQL and experience with a RDBMS such as MS SQL Server (preferable), MySQL or Oracle
- Experience working with APIs - preferably SOAP and REST based APIs
- Experience with server side web development design languages, scripting tools, and protocols such as HTTP, CSS, XSLT, AJAX and JQuery
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics
- Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL and data encryption preferred
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills