Senior Technical Consultant
makepositive is a multi award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries so far…and counting!
With more than 120 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
The Services Community at makepositive is responsible for all aspects of solution delivery including business strategy, change management, project / iteration planning, documentation of business and technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, training and support.
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our Services delivery team.
The role of a Senior Technical Consultant is to work alongside your peers as a technical resource to ensure the technical delivery of any project you may work on. You are responsible for technical plans, designs, development and test classes using a best practice agile methodology.
In addition, the candidate must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering sessions, produce requirements and technical architecture documents, manage the developer resources and be hands-on implementing where required. The candidate must also be able to manage client expectations and scope by working closely with the project manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customisations
- Manage technical scope and client expectation
- Design and implement the development and release process
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
Role Specific Skills:
- Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development and lead technical roles
- Experience building Lightning Components
- Experience with web and/or cloud application development in Force.com , Heroku, Amazon AWS
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and REST)
- Knowledge of Source Control, Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools and processes
- Experience reviewing and documenting code
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision within the context of a global team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) or equivalent
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Willing to travel and spend periods of time on client site
- Be able to rides the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness