Are you genuinely passionate about cloud computing?
Are you experienced in design, development and integration for CRM and ERP Business Applications?
Are you an active member of the Salesforce community?
Make Positive only hires the best talent for its team. Are you up for the challenge?
Make Positive offers an awesome opportunity for a brilliant Technical Architect to excel in our Architecture Practice. You will have the opportunity to support project delivery through technical leadership and design expertise whilst also participating in pre-sales engagements with new and existing clients.
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Designing and creating the underlying data structure and data flows to support the application build.
- Designing and building web & mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform using Visualforce, Apex and other available tools.
- Undertaking R&D, prototyping and are expected to actively participate in the Salesforce.com community.
- Strong problem solving skills, should be able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application
- Demonstrated experience of unit, integration and end to end system testing and performance tuning of application & documenting the same.
- Expertise in data modelling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles.
- Knowledge on Source Control is must.
- Providing appropriate development specifications and supporting our Technical Consultants and fellow Architects in delivering solutions as well as supporting the Chief Architect
As a committed platinum certified Salesforce.com partner, we actively encourage regular training to suit the needs to our consultants and business