We have a vacancy for a strong Technical Recruiter to manage our full-cycle recruiting processes, recruiting developers, project management and consulting talent. This is either a full or part-time role, dependant on the right candidate.
Working within our fun, dynamic and friendly environment, you will help us build a strong employer proposition, ensuring all candidates have a positive experience aligned to our vision of Happiness.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with over 1,000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
- Be a trusted advisor to the business and lead recruiting efforts for all positions in the UK.
- Source and screen the best talent, interview and evaluate candidates during various hiring stages.
- Provide an unrivalled experience to candidates and internal stakeholders through open communication and detailed feedback.
- Build a successful and strong pipeline of future talent.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to coach / guide them on recruitment best practices.
- Report to hiring managers, senior management and HR on the status of open positions.
- Participate in job fairs and networking events to boost company’s reputation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as a Recruiter or similar role sourcing candidates from within the IT developer, project management and consulting fields (ideally Salesforce candidates).
- Solid understanding of the full-cycle recruiting, including demonstrable experience of using various interview formats and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong organisational and time management skills.
- A continuous-improvement attitude, innovating and implementing best practices.
- Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Flexibility, Professionalism, and our vision of Happiness.
What do we offer:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Vitality Healthcare and Pension.
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and volunteering opportunities.
- Choice of laptop – Mac or PC.
- A fun office environment: regular socials, fresh fruit, breakfasts and drinks.
makepositive is a multi-award-winning Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries to date. With more than 150 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
We value every human being's unique perspective. Come be yourself with us at makepositive!
''We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.''